JADA PINKET AND JADEN SMITH RESPONSE TO A CLIP OF SHANE SEXUALIZING WILLOW SMITH



JADA PINKET AND JADEN SMITH RESPONSE TO A CLIP OF SHANE SEXUALIZING WILLOW SMITHJada Pinkett Smith and Son Jaden Slam Shane Dawson for Willow Video
Shane Dawson a popular YouTuber made a 20 minutes video apologizing using the n-word doing blackface and joking about pedophilia, among some other things. Just before the video was uploaded, a disturbing video of Shane pretending to masturbate to a poster of 11 year old Willow Smith.

After so much chaos online regarding this very disturbing clip, Willow’s mother Jada Pinkett Smith addressed the surfaced clip, tweeting directly to Shane. She wrote “To Shane Dawson…I’m done with the excuses”

Willow’s brother, Jaden Smith who is also an actor and a rapper retweeted his mother. “Shane Dawson I am disgusted by you, you sexualizing an 11 year old girl who happens to be my sister. Is the furthest thing from funny and am not okay in the slightest bit”, Jaden Said. “This man was also doing blackface on the regular [man facepalming emoji]. As the youth, we need to support creators who support us and our morals. This is not okay.”

Jaden and Jada’s tweets came just one day after the internet personality released a 20-minute video titled “Taking Accountability,” where he addressed his past racist behavior which included the use of blackface and saying the n-word. His content also previously featured racial stereotypes and pedophilia jokes. Link to the video below
https://youtu.be/ardRp2x0D_E

“Blackface was something that I did a lot,” the California native admitted. “There’s no excuse for it. I didn’t do the work. I didn’t look into the history of it and why it’s so wrong, and why people were so upset. I can’t even imagine what it would be like to be Black, and see this white f—king guy do blackface, and the whole internet at that time being like, ‘LOL!’ That’s insane and I am so sorry. I should lose everything for that.”He explained, “This video is coming from a place of just wanting to own up to my s—t, wanting to own up to everything I’ve done on the internet that has hurt people, that has added to the problem, that has not been handled well. I should have been punished for things.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WAYS TO MAKE A MAN NATURALLY FALL AND CHASE AFTER YOU

The Giant Lip Plate

HOW TO KEEP BRAIDS NEW AND CLEAN